Monday, February 4, 2008

Self punishment on the beach

Once, I taught myself not to mess with giant seaweed.
But lessons in life are always hard to get... It takes a while, but I'm pretty sure this time I got it. Pretty pretty sure I tell you.



For Sarawalk and the other slow internet users, we have pictures of the outcome. I'm sorry but as I was being smart, Yvonne was randomly filming the landscape, and the others where hoolahooping, we don't have pictures of the accident itself.




These ones provide clear evidence of how much the others couldn't understand the physical suffering I was going through, not to mention my self-esteem.
(I'm sure you now think I was hurting myself with sea flora all the time and we only have filmed evidence of these two, but I swear I only did it twice.)
Pieter

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Don't give up your dream of becoming a master in catching mermaids with your seaweed made whip.

Anonymous said...

he already caught me

Unknown said...

Allora, the slow user Sarawalk has seen the videos from the fast university connection (che dovrebbe voler dire un'altra cosa), ma I can't set the sound, so I can't understand what happened.
I think that Pietro hurted himself so bad trying to appear smart to some Frisco's girls acting as a seaweed whiper. Pero' non ho capito cosa sei riusacito a fare (suppongo tirartela nel viso).

But why Yvonne never appears in videos? What happened to her?

Baci...

p.s. Questo messaggio era sostanzialmente inutile. Testimoniava soltanto che:
1. sono still alive;
2. volevo fare una pausa.
3. varie et eventuali.

Anonymous said...

il messaggio era molto utile invece perchè ci faceva ridere. l'yvonne non si vede mai nei video perchè sta facendo i video stessi.
sto leggendo un libro sulla fisica e ti penso tutte le volte che parlano del principio di indeterminazione di heisenberg!
saluti e baci

Anonymous said...

ahahahah


ahaha you gott bitch slapped ahaha

Unknown said...

Thanks to a very talented guy named Antonio Cassese (today is his (and his twin brother's) birthday) have listen to the video and I discovered I didn't miss so much ('un mi sono perso più di tanto), but the video about the Niagara falls deserved a code (meritava una cifra).
It sbuzzed me from the laugh.

I'm happy that Heisenberg makes you think about me (I walk two meters over the floor because of it). Have you read my book? Is it going down the drainage? Turning in which way?

Thank you for the useful explanation,
bacis

Anonymous said...

unfortunately in the house we are staying the flush goes down without spinning, so I couldn't check the very famous scarico di'ccesso thing.
but I read the book and I liked it a lot. except for the fact that the narrator and writer being a philosopher he is a bit arrogant. I didn't agree with the point of the book, but I learned many interesting things.
And I passed as a very cool person, because in America that's a famous book. And actually cookie cate was reading exactly the same book when we met.